Tales of a Toddler

Tales of a Toddler
Take a Walk With Me and My Toddler

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A diaper changed my son's life



The other day I saw the "Huggies Little Movers Jeans" commercial for the first time. Well, I done what every "good" mom would do. I rushed out and bought a pack for my precious child. Photography is a hobby of mine so we immediately had a photo shoot of my baby in his new duds. He pranced around like a celebrity, which made for some great photos. It wasn't until the next day that I was faced with the very unpleasant results. We were watching TV when it happened...my son stretched out on the couch, put on his daddy's shades, and violently crammed his foot in my face. Realizing that he wanted a foot message, I quickly obliged. There he lay, all stretched out and getting a foot message. My son had become a Diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment