Tales of a Toddler

Tales of a Toddler
Take a Walk With Me and My Toddler

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Dish Ran Away with the Spoon


My toddler was helping me unload the dishwasher this morning. Flatware in hand he traipsed across the floor. So happy that he was helping (and not making a mess) I didn't focus my attention on where he was going with the silverware. When everything was put away I realized that there were no spoons or forks in sight. I asked him to show me where they were and got nothing. He totally refused to acknowledge my request. I searched everywhere with absolutely no luck.

This afternoon, during his nap, I took the opportunity to dabble on the computer. As I loaded paper in the printer (there is never any because he likes to pull it out, sling it across the room, and dance on it) I noticed something silver and shiny in the paper slot........it was the lost spoons and forks that I had been looking for ALL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment