Tales of a Toddler

Tales of a Toddler
Take a Walk With Me and My Toddler

Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Most Touching Tale


My little mover has literally been at my father’s (his papaw) side since birth. When my father was diagnosed with cancer this did not change. Through surgery and several months of radiation therapy, my little boy was there with him every step of the way. Each day for several months, my son accompanied his papaw to the cancer center where he received daily radiation therapy. Eventually, the visits became toddler therapy. My father with grandson in hand became the life of the waiting room. They made many friends and became the encouragement that so many needed to make it through that next treatment (including my father). The journey was difficult but they traveled it together and together they remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment