Tales of a Toddler

Tales of a Toddler
Take a Walk With Me and My Toddler

Friday, June 11, 2010

The Mysterious Paper Jam!


To amuse myself and my toddler, I decided to modify some of my digital photos into coloring sheets. He was so excited to see himself on the coloring pages that I created and couldn't wait to get his hands on one. Being my little helper, he stood beside me anxiously awaiting the finished, printed product. Both of us overwhelmed with anticipation was terribly disappointed when the red light flashed...PAPER JAM! My son looked at me (with both hands on his head) and in his most distressful voice exclaimed "OHHHH, NOOOOO! I immediately began to investigate. We both were totally confused when I couldn't find the cause of the persistent paper jam.
I tried to reprint, nothing.
I turned the printer off and on again, nothing.
I opened the lid, nothing.
Finally, I stuck my hand into the area where the paper is fed and there I found the strangest thing..........a red crayon. (I guess this crayon was a leftover from the crayola fiasco). I peered at my son, held up the crayon, and asked "Where did this come from?" He shrugged his shoulders and said "Maaaaa, I don't know." I couldn't help but laugh even though my next twenty copies were marked with a predominate red streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment